endtimenews
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A NEWS FROM GOD TO HIS PEOPLE ABOUT THE ENDTIMENEWS A MOST READ

Go down

A NEWS FROM GOD TO HIS PEOPLE  ABOUT THE ENDTIMENEWS A MOST READ Empty A NEWS FROM GOD TO HIS PEOPLE ABOUT THE ENDTIMENEWS A MOST READ

Post by Admin Fri May 12, 2017 1:49 pm

“The Lord says, ‘I am giving you favor in transition. Many of you are in the process of changin You are changing from one state to another. You are changing from one mindset to another. of you are in the midst of a passage where your present is being connected to your future and past is being connected to your present.’
The Lord says in this month of transition, He is connecting rooms of time together. The Lord says this is a month where many of us are crossing over. Many of us are going through the transformation, the change from one thing to another.
The Lord says pay attention this month to the actions He is causing you to begin to do. Obey Lord this month, for He says as you are changing in your actions, He is going to release favor you.
Many of us are changing in our very being, in our very essence.
The Lord says, “I want My people to pay attention to the favor. Don’t despise the favor becaus doesn’t look like what you think it should look like. Favor is coming. This is a month of favor.
I heard the Lord say this weekend that He is releasing favor in this month for His people. Even the manna rained from heaven, The Lord says there is going to be favor raining from heaven i season.
The Lord says He is going to bring us into a place of refreshment, even though it is going to b month of war (referring to spiritual warfare). There will be warfare this month, but the Lord sa He’s going to give us victory over our enemies this month.
Receive the favor of the Lord! Expect to see God break out and deposit favor over your life.”

Admin
Admin

https://endtimenews.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum